• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Windows 7 / Vista / Xp

Debian 5.

If you don't want to go linux:

If your paying for a server, don't pay for vista/xp/7 (probably they wont even offer it), go windows 2003 server.

If you are just hosting it at home, and you have those 3 OS, then go win XP, install it with lowest configuration, no visual effects and stuff.

Well, I don't even buy them. It's cracked and works fine, I just installed windows 7 and it works gooooood but my question is, Does my server lags more with windows 7?

Debian 5.

If you don't want to go linux:

If your paying for a server, don't pay for vista/xp/7 (probably they wont even offer it), go windows 2003 server.

If you are just hosting it at home, and you have those 3 OS, then go win XP, install it with lowest configuration, no visual effects and stuff.

i said linux if you know how to use.. Else then use windows 7 xp, vista rly suxxs atm now when win 7 has come.

Well, I don't even buy them. It's cracked and works fine, I just installed windows 7 and it works gooooood but my question is, Does my server lags more with windows 7?

No,, But dont use like cod and shit on it then it will lagg more.
Good :thumbup: u use w7 ;D

Back