• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Windows] I Need Help!

Sweddy

Reaction score
When I Log On My Computer Or Restart This Image Comes Up Everytime, How Do I Remove It ;p?

21maf60.jpg

Open the command prompt and enter "msconfig", go under Startup and search for the program that requires it. When you do, uncheck it.

However, from what I've seen by Googling "msonline.exe", you are infected with a Trojan. Do a virus scan immediately.

I didnt find msonline.exe in msconfig and didnt find any viruses from scan :S

ThreatExpert Report: Mal/Behav-105

tl;dr Press the Start button, press Run, type in regedit, OK
Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
Find the key called 'Shell', and delete the malicious part (" msonline.exe -h")

Macxl.png

And don't download unsafe cracks in the future!

Is that why i got hacked on rl tibia? :O:O

Well the fact that threatexpert includes a tibiabot NG window in it's report suggest that it's in some way used to collect tibia account information.

So yes, it's a high possibility.

From what can be seen, the reason that error message pops up is because your computer is configured to start that virus thing on boot, but it has been removed. This results in the error because windows has been set up to start it upon boot, and fails at it, thus displaying this error.

Just follow the guides above and supplied on the website linked, and you'll be fine.

Back