• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Winter 2022 update

kador

Reaction score
Hi all, im very thankfull if i can get help with this question after searching for a long time now. Do anyone know where i can get the 13.1 winter 2022 update.

Ive downloaded the canary server but cant find like liodile or those new stuffs in the file. How can i get them please? I see many ot servers have those. Thanks

Hi all, im very thankfull if i can get help with this question after searching for a long time now. Do anyone know where i can get the 13.1 winter 2022 update.

Ive downloaded the canary server but cant find like liodile or those new stuffs in the file. How can i get them please? I see many ot servers have those. Thanks
In Canary only the 13.x protocol was implemented the other things still need to be added/done.

Back