• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WIP]SoulAAC

stefanhaan

SoulAAC DEV
Reaction score
Well as the title stated, [Work In Progress] I'm developing a new AAC with some cool functions!! Without the POT all AAC's atm use.

Functions (So Far):
  1. Character lookup
  2. Character Details (40% done, gotta add stats eg.)
  3. Who Is Online
  4. Highscores
  5. Kill Statistics
  6. Command List
  7. Creatures List
  8. Detailed Creature
  9. Spell list

Coding Functions:
  • Reload Monsters from MODS and data/monsters into DB Unlike gesior wich only loads data/monsters (Configurable)
  • Reload Spells from MODs and data/monsters Unline blabla... (Configurable)
  • Return commands from data/commands (Configurable wich commands, eg commands for group_id<blabla)
  • Reload Config lua (When eg u changed ur ip or w.e Or added multiworld.)
  • Javascript slideshow on frontpage, and u can manually swap through em.

And now people If i may have your attention....
I would like to present you with a unique function SoulAAC has.

The character detail page, offers you a live preview of the char ur viewing his outfit.
I wrote a script to colorise the outfits the same way tibia does. Wich sucked epicly... Cause I had to copy and edit the same sprites tibia uses to colorise. Wich means like 12 images for each outfit including addons... Addon support isn't in there atm. But it will be soon.

It took me allot of effort. Cause I had to find all sprites for like 25 outfits... wich makes 44 because theres male and female, Admin/gm outfits are added aswell. Monster outfit support is there aswell aslong as you name the file to the looktype id. And tibia knows 133 colours. Wich I had to add manually aswell.

So I'm not sure yet if I will release the script. But there will be a linkback to my permanent host anyway.

Now!!
Let's do some screenies :)

Root of the images, incase u just wanna browse em online :) (I find it easier.)
Browse em here.

Now let's start linking them all!

Oh yea, I'm staff of Syphero OT. That's wy there's Syphero OT in the top because i'm making it for them.
The PSD of the header will be included :)
Index.jpg

Middle Section
middle.jpg

Bottom section
Bottom.jpg

Character Lookup
search.jpg

Character Details
character.jpg

Commands List
commands.jpg

CSS Dropdown Menu
cssdropdown.jpg

Error Page / Under construction page. Fully configurable with php and a Javascript countdown clock.
errorpage.jpg

Highscores (Multiworld :))
highscores.jpg

Latest deaths
latestdeaths.jpg

Well that'll be all for now.
And I'm working on a a show char webpage now so you guys can see I'm not lieing about the Character outfit viewer :).

Comment's would be appreciated.

Good job stefan you are the best:)
You are doing a awesome job!

i dont think yet! he is still working on it but i think he will share it with the rest yes!

No SVN?

Also, I think it's a bit too dark, the text on Commands List etc must be lighter.

Otherwise I believe itæs good to go from Gesior and Nicaw to ModernAAC and SoulAAC.

It took me allot of effort. Cause I had to find all sprites for like 25 outfits... wich makes 44 because theres male and female, Admin/gm outfits are added aswell. Monster outfit support is there aswell aslong as you name the file to the looktype id. And tibia knows 133 colours

hahahah idiot, u did all pictures with all colors of all outfits and addons etc? no wai XD

hahahah idiot, u did all pictures with all colors of all outfits and addons etc? no wai XD

No what I did was I looked through all 32k tibia sprites..:blink:
To find the outfit in black and white colours. And the outfit with red/green/yellow/blue to point wich colour goes where. Most outfits are 64*64 except the older ones. So I had to fuse most of the images together aswell as tibia sprites are stored as 32*32.

But I had to do that part manually and tibia has 133 outfit colours.

I have not succeeded in writing an loop for it to let the code output those RGB value's since I did not discover a real pattern in it. And 15 for loops in eachother sucks aswell.

So I have to add all 133 colours like this
$colours[78]['r']=255;
$colours[78]['g']=0;
$colours[78]['b']=0;

Could do it shorter like $colours[78]="255,0,0";

And then in the drawing loops,

If we're coloring the head for instance
PHP:
$col_Arr=explode(",",$colours[$col1]);
if ($head['r]==$col_Arr[0] AND $head['g']==$col_Arr[1] AND $head['b]==$col_Arr[2])
{
   My uber cool method to go from black and white to same tibia shades code here. 
}

And Stian it will be open for public to use when it's done.
But I'm not sure if I will release some functions. Since some of them took me a really long time to develop.

I really found the PoT every AAC atm uses confusing. Coded messy. In my opinion. Could be because I didn't write the code ^.^.
But for me I whanted to write an entirely new AAC from scratch no help from others whom made functions to make an AAC easy.

And sync, think about the layout what you will. But it's more of an grunge metal template as an happy colourfull medieval knight template or w.e

If you dislike the template feel free to make me a better one. As I and the Ot i'm creating it for do like it.

Paxton, the code will be open source for like 90% atm. Cause I wrote some things wich really take awfully long to create.
And there are some very cool features in it. To name one.

The create account get's validated by Jquery, ofc. And for instance if you left some fields blank and you submit the form. your page scrolls up and shows some error messages at boxes you haven't filled in or if you for instance at the username used letters or special characters instead of numbers.

Further positive comments are welcome :)

Edit:
I'm doing this project alone.

Last edited:
The POT is good itself, Modern AAC uses it, but we don't use it for example who is online, because it selects everything, we use it only for subpages such as guilds, creating character etc, the rest is done by abstract database model functions.

@stefanhaan:
geez, sorry. I really thought u did images of all outfits * addons * colors.

Nah that would take up way to much space :p image this.

Each outfit has 4 colors. and 133 options for each color.
that'd be 133^4 options for each outfit.
And there are like 25 outfits, wich makes 50 for male and female..
50*133^4*5/1024/1024=74601,3GB aprox, If i did this correctly out of my head.

So I doubt any host would have u as a customer with such disk space usage.

Ofcourse you can do it allot of ways Paxton. Especially in programming: There are several ways wich lead to rome. (Or something like that.)

I just like doing it the way I am. I find object based programming for a website without ASP just a waste. If you're programming a game then it's usefull. But on a website I just like to do it with functions.

I'll post an example. Wich I use at whoisonline to turn
the vocation and promotion field into a vocation name.
My function supports as much vocs as you would like.
PHP:
function ret_vocation($path,$i,$promo)
{
    $xml = new DOMDocument;
    $path.="/data/XML/vocations.xml";
    $xml->load($path);

foreach($xml->getElementsByTagName('vocation') as $vocation)
    {
        $vocations[$vocation->getAttribute('id')]=$vocation->getAttribute('name');
    }

$i=$i+($promo*4);
    return $vocations[$i];
}

Btw paxton what program do you use? I'm using phpDesigner 7, I can highly recomend it.

Last edited:
Nah that would take up way to much space :p image this.

Each outfit has 4 colors. and 133 options for each color.
that'd be 133^4 options for each outfit.
And there are like 25 outfits, wich makes 50 for male and female..
50*133^4*5/1024/1024=74601,3GB aprox, If i did this correctly out of my head.

So I doubt any host would have u as a customer with such disk space usage.

Ofcourse you can do it allot of ways Paxton. Especially in programming: There are several ways wich lead to rome. (Or something like that.)

I just like doing it the way I am. I find object based programming for a website without ASP just a waste. If you're programming a game then it's usefull. But on a website I just like to do it with functions.

I'll post an example. Wich I use at whoisonline to turn
the vocation and promotion field into a vocation name.
My function supports as much vocs as you would like.
PHP:
function ret_vocation($path,$i,$promo)
{
    $xml = new DOMDocument;
    $path.="/data/XML/vocations.xml";
    $xml->load($path);

foreach($xml->getElementsByTagName('vocation') as $vocation)
    {
        $vocations[$vocation->getAttribute('id')]=$vocation->getAttribute('name');
    }

$i=$i+($promo*4);
    return $vocations[$i];
}

Btw paxton what program do you use? I'm using phpDesigner 7, I can highly recomend it.

Zend Studio

It's being made by Zend Company the creators of Zend Framework, and also the current 'managers' of PHP.

Back