• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wireless Long Shot

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Well i really need help with this..
At night's my internet is like a wild beast (sometimes) its really fast and such but at day's i cant barely connect to my ISP.
Well my Long Shot looks like this (picture)
wireless-diagram2.jpg

and i use an access point (NOT AN MODEM!!!)
WL0402283.gif

Just i dont got an antenna out of the access point i got the antenna on my roof ..
I really need help with

Well gonna uplaod Pictures ima pack them in a .rar files since its like 8 pictures!

i was uplaoding this shit for 30 minutes im pissed also so please help me god damnit

OMFG 1
00 % (Infinity KB from 220 KB)

Upload speed: 0 KB/Sec, Time remaining: 3718:14 minutes

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

PLEASE HELP DUDES >.<

Satellite / Wireless internet connections are known for having very unstable upload speeds. Weather also plays a big role in the performance that you are going to get. It is also a possibility that there is radio interference.

Well, I have wireless connection and my upload speed is perfectly fine... It depends more on ISP and their equipment...

Well you arn't going to get perfect connection with wireless. Unless something is configured incorrectly, the problem is most likely out of your power to fix. Did you try to contact your ISP and troubleshoot with them?

Back