• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Withdrawing the release of The Forgotten Server 0.4a1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From The Forgotten Server development blog:
Due to a misunderstanding within The Forgotten Server development team that happened due inactivity of some developers so others forgot the milestones, the 0.4 Alpha 1 release is being withdrawn. We appreciate if it is not being redistributed anywhere as it will cause confusion and has bugs that must be fixed before release. We are sorry for any inconvenience and advice you to use the latest release of 0.3 instead until 0.4 really is available.

Kind regards,
Talaturen.​

I knew there was something strange about that release.

This is sad:( Well know alot of people has it.

BTW: Who are you? Fury?!

Edit:
Kind regards,
Talaturen.

Why are you not on Talaturen?

So now we cant use TFS 4.0 ?? I hope you bring the next version up soon :p

I saw that the config is still a lua file and not a xml file, that will be changed in the next release?

I think you should release it again, but leave a warning stating that it's just a beta and has some minor and major flaws.

so what are you going to do about the people who downloaded it? :D

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( so elf came back from vacations? :p

so what are you going to do about the people who downloaded it? :D

Nothing, you can keep using it but we ask you not to redistribute it. We don't want to cause confusion because that version was not really 0.4.

yes, to many poeple have long time waiting this...

Oh great more 1 year wating =)
I will wait until my death !!!

Why this is not 0.4??
The house bug still there =o
You need to fix it

That is why i use OTServ SVN.

Hell yeah. But me with my team are gonna propably wait for stable version >.>.

I think released 0.4a1 is stable version. The thing why it got deleted is donation. Most people donated only to get access to private SVN, talking about supporting forum is bullshit in my eyes(for most donators, just few donated onl to support forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back