• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

wma to mp4 converter

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
Does anyone know any good program that can convert wma to mp4. IDC If it is free or cost. I would like it if it could convert by folders not by single.

i hear mp4 is for iphones only and wma is an old format for audio, but anyways get on topic!

May I ask why you want to convert a wma file to a mp4 file?
mobile-Mp4 is a really bad video quality format. But it makes the movie itself takes less space to(less mb).Perfect when you want to see a movie at you iphone cuz it doesn't have that big screen (compared to a tv)

Wma is a audio format just like mp3. wma plays audio files, music.
mp4 plays video files, like movies. I can't find the logic here. ;)

Last edited:
Mp4 is short for MPEG-4 which is a video format, similar to .avi but without the DIVX codec.

WMA on the other hand stands for Windows Media AUDIO, and is a format for audio.

If you still wish to convert audio into video, I would suggest using VLC. It can convert to and from most formats, in addition to playing them.

Back