• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Woaa otservlist.org on otland?

xinn

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Are you shocked? ;)

I'm here to answer all your questions in less than 30 days ( like i'm used to do with your emails :p )

Feel free to report dataspoofers, talk, flame me and ask questions. You guys have freedom of choice ;)

It's official "HI" to otland community :)

So how did you become friend with Talaturen? ;o I thought you had a world war III with him...

there is always a solution and we are JUST humans, aren't we?
(fragdonut is only like spamocop)

i know is not the same page but time ago otland have a secction of Ots-list discusion... :D

Ots-list discussion board was replaced by otservlist discussion board due to the fact that Otex doesn't put any time on ots-list anymore and he sank it to the same level with otservlist when he added advertisements. So Talaturen thought he should promote the best one of these two, which is otservlist. (That's according to him)

Are you shocked? ;)

I'm here to answer all your questions in less than 30 days ( like i'm used to do with your emails :p )

Feel free to report dataspoofers, talk, flame me and ask questions. You guys have freedom of choice ;)

It's official "HI" to otland community :)

Great Job in otservlist, i wish you all luck :thumbup:

Great to see you here Xinn!

Warm greets,
Red

Really interesting!

The one time I had a server in otservlist but when I register my second (both online) the system banned the 2 servers for invalid data T.T

foxworld.servegame.com OR foxworld1.servegame.com
AND
foxworld2.servegame.com

These servers have almost 3 years online =P

What I need do Xinn? ( srry for the bad english =X )

Good decision Tala. Welcome to OTland Xinn. Thank you for creating otservlist all those years ago, not quite sure what OTS would have been with out it haha.

Back