• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wofb.no-ip.org Swedish 8.42 rlmap

OMG WTF IS UP WITH ALL FLAMING PEOPLE? HAVE I DONE ANYTHING TO YOU? AND YES I HAVE A DEDICATED HOST A PRIVATE DEDICATED HOST NOT A NOOB PL CRAP HOST FROM SOME RANDOM SITE!!!!!!!!! ps NEON YOU FUCKING RETARD GTFO IM GOING TO SPAM FLAME ALL YOUR THREADS NOW AND SEE HOW FUN IT IS!!!

Aham so you have a dedicated server, then why your ip is dynamic, and why your "DEDICATED SERVER PROVIDER" is an ADSL seller? lol PLX...

Really stop lying, You can post 'hosting on a very good connection' or w/e

I guess you are confused or don't even know what is a dedicated server so ill take some of my time to give you a link to a TRUE dedicated server company: Dedicated Servers | Managed Dedicated Server Hosting <-- on the planet tibia.com host many of their american servers

<EDIT>:
And here how a TRUE data center looks: http://blog.theplanet.com/2007/08/07/data-centric/
</edit>

And here i copy my post again :]
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited:
Omfg fucking noob maybe you doesnt know what a dedicated host is? A dedicated host=A computer made for only hosting and nothing else....

Omfg fucking noob maybe you doesnt know what a dedicated host is? A dedicated host=A computer made for only hosting and nothing else....

You are the retard here, You CLEARLY TYPED >>HOSTED ON A >DEDICATED< SERVER LOCATED IN SWEDEN<< since i wont WASTE my time trying to teach a brainless retard which doesn't even know what is a DEDICATED SERVER and STILL he talks like HE KNOWS what it means i will just lend you a LINK to wikipedia SO now keep your mouth closed instead of talking crap about things you don't know a shit

Here the link to wikipedia: Dedicated hosting service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW: Remove tibia GEEK from your tittle it doesn't fit you i mean you don't deserve to have it in your tittle, ROFL a GEEK who doesn't know what is a dedicate server HA that really made my DAY lol!

Back