• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Word filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Im so sick and tired of all the imature people posting insults at eachother. Its like I dont even want to waste my time at this forum anymore..

Ive reported so many now, i even lost count.

HOW about you start banning people that starts insulting others on the forum? Get harder on people..

And make it so that if people wanna stay, they gotta speak like normal people.

Yours,
Alex

Only see 6 reported posts of you.

We don't ban people just because they insult. We rather delete the posts at first, if the user just continues with the insulting and we notice this it will result into a "infraction warning".

May the user carrying on with the insulting he/she will be infracted and when the user doesn't listen he/she will eventually be banned for a period of time that is considered by one of the moderators.

Ofcourse.. we always want people to report posts that are breaking our rules, so please do that in case you see a bad post.

I've reported from my other forum acc aswell ^^

No its not hard to report ppl, but its not our job to keep the order? We are of course here to help. But 70% of all the posts make a insults.

But I will report ppl on this acc, and u will understand how much insults and bad words around the forum.

Do you now see how much shits written?

Last edited:
No but if you go harder out on those that cant behave, others will follow and think twice before they write something.

OtLand - Announcements in Forum : The Forgotten Server

Well, we'll sure be a lot more attentive on the hosted projects board, but I appreciated the wave of reports you gave me yesterday, and I took care of all of them.

Keep reporting and I'll see to it that they get the proper punishment.

Thanks,
Empty

Last edited:
Thanks, then i'll consider this thread as solved :)
My work here is done, now god have to attend others xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back