• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Work

Ond||Apokalypse

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I doubt anyone recognizes me. I am back after several years away from the computer.
I have decided I am going to create something special. In my regards, the servers online are running on a "car" since 1997. Very few new features and things have been edited in the past years! I can respect that but That is not what I am looking for.

• What I am looking for is someone who can create a homepage with several advanced features.
  • Someone that have good experiences editing OTclient and creating my own desired features.
*Someone that has great experience creating sprites / or selling unique sprites. (mostly creatures) but other things as nature etc can be interesting!
*Someone that is in a master class of solving issues and edit new features successfully within the engine/scripts.

regards,
Xoxo
Ond

Back