• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Amoria Teaser #I

Satho

τnє đєv
Reaction score
Welcome. This is the first teaser of an upcoming server named World of Amoria.
Lets hope you enjoy our first teaser!

The pictures are mainly of our first town Tyria, With some other mysterious parts.

Tyria main square. The main place of the city, you might want to store your items and go for an adventure in the world?
teaserpictureiwi8.jpg

You might just want to take a calm walk in the town to chill out after a hard day.
teaserpictureiizm3.jpg

The north gate. Lets hope the guard does his job so we're safe in the town.
teaserpictureiiiic4.jpg

Upon Mt. Phoenix there are many stuff to discover.
teaserpictureviqn3.jpg

Beneath the city there might be some dangerous traps. Make sure to not get caught.
teaserpicturevah0.jpg

Sincerely yours,
The Amoria team.:rolleyes:

Finaly, have waited for more screenies, and just as I though they rox :p.

m0r3 pl1x?

Well, Yea, We will come with some more screenies in a cople of weeks :)

People cant give critism here on otland :/

I think the houses are really wierd on the first pictures, and what the..? grass INFRONT of doors?

The map is playable, but it doesnt hurt with some improvements

I think the houses are really wierd on the first pictures, and what the..? grass INFRONT of doors?

we didn't RATE one picture we rated ALL.
in my opinion you really shouldn't sat "people cant hive criticism here on otland".

The only ones who "rated" the screenies was me and ZoOorO.
I don't belive we're all of otland? Dude, think b4 you post...

They are nice, Really like the underground mapping, good job!

We're currently 'resting' ... there are some troubles in the team, inactivity etc. and lack of communication. I hope we will come back and show you people some more great mapping. ;)
I don't see why you bump'd the thread tho..

I must agree that the houses look weird, you have a few corners that are of no use, only take away precious house squares, and make decorating more difficult. I noticed the grass infront of doors too, thats so wrong. But all in all i like the RPG style.
Also in the nort gate picture, you have some grass over the pillar in top left corner of the picture ;)

Back