• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Nostalgia - Discussion Thread

Nostalgism

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
Hey!

I've started a new server which is based on a 7.4 realmap.
I want to have a discussion thread here on OTLand to hear about your suggestions.

Click on this link to see the server in advertisement:
World of Nostalgia - OTLand

The server are online and running.​

Should I add Yalahar to my 7.4 server?

dutchie1

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Should I add Yalahar to my 7.4 server?
No.

You should focus on game development, advertising properly

• otservlist.org
  • streamers
  • bug free ot server
  • no p2w shop (e.g items that give mana/hp, bless, + xxx% exp boost whatever you think is p2w, dont add it.
  • start with a highrate, this will show the people the server is bug free, if u start a lowrate and its full bug u get flamed 5 meters below the ground
  • make your client as smooth as possible
  • add proxys
  • do some market research, what do people want? where do they want it? how do they want it? when do they want it?
  • try to msg leaders from decent sized teams to join your server
  • add new content (but not yalahar imho) map some stuff yourself in 7.4 style and not orsha yalahar

* theres probably many more stuff u can work on but idk maybe ask some ppl that host 7.4 ot servers that are succesful

just think out of the box with game content

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nostalgism

Nostalgism

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
No.

You should focus on game development, advertising properly

• otservlist.org
  • streamers
  • bug free ot server
  • no p2w shop (e.g items that give mana/hp, bless, + xxx% exp boost whatever you think is p2w, dont add it.
  • start with a highrate, this will show the people the server is bug free, if u start a lowrate and its full bug u get flamed 5 meters below the ground
  • make your client as smooth as possible
  • add proxys
  • do some market research, what do people want? where do they want it? how do they want it? when do they want it?
  • try to msg leaders from decent sized teams to join your server
  • add new content (but not yalahar imho) map some stuff yourself in 7.4 style and not orsha yalahar

* theres probably many more stuff u can work on but idk maybe ask some ppl that host 7.4 ot servers that are succesful

just think out of the box with game content

Thank you for taking time to write @dutchie1