• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World Of Repigera TEASER

HolmaN

Banned User
Reaction score
repigerabild9.jpg

repigerabild8.jpg

repigerabild7.jpg

repigerabild6.jpg

repigerabild5.jpg

repigerabild4.jpg

repigerabild3.jpg

repigerabild20.jpg

repigerabild2.jpg

repigerabild19.jpg

repigerabild18.jpg

repigerabild17.jpg

repigerabild16.jpg

repigerabild15.jpg

repigerabild14.jpg

repigerabild13.jpg

repigerabild12.jpg

repigerabild11.jpg

repigerabild10.jpg

repigarabild1.jpg

There you go, now start comment!

Regards, HolmaN.

Nice but i dont like the 5th picture :/

I think he dosen't like the 10th picture Because "Dragons" they are fire Monsters, I think you should put some fire walls and something like that.. It would be more "Aah, shit dragons is here i think".. Otherwise the player(s) will not know if there is dragons or not. :p Sorry for bad English :(

I think he dosen't like the 10th picture Because "Dragons" they are fire Monsters, I think you should put some fire walls and something like that.. It would be more "Aah, shit dragons is here i think".. Otherwise the player(s) will not know if there is dragons or not. :p Sorry for bad English :(

It's like that a few floors down, that's just the top floor at the quest ^^.

Regards, HolmaN.

i think the city looks a little to clean :p

I'll cam the server as soon as it's done and make it open for mappers who can help me and give me some advice. But that will take a while, becuase I would like the server as good as possible. And a good server to play.

Back