• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[World of Repigera] The life of Elajjten...

HolmaN

Banned User
Reaction score
Hmm... I decide to test the ot after all updates. And geuss what, it was the funnyest server I've ever played. (I'm not saying that just becuase I made it). Anyway, here's a bit of my life story.

I woke up in the temple, and decide to go underground to test my luck at the rotworms...

But while hunting, I saw I got stronger and stronger, so I decide to change spawn.
So I went to the amazon camp just outside the city. West, threw the caste ofc...

elajjten1.jpg

Easy as I saw it was, i entered the mountain and found a quest!

elajjtenseprentquest.jpg

Now i felt really strong with my new serpent sword! So i thoght to myself, 'hmm..., I think it's time to go punnish some one-eyed basterds!" and so I did. I went back to the city, and further to the north east gate!

elajjtenhuntingcycs.jpg

huntingcycs2.jpg

hunting311.jpg

hahahcycys.jpg

After a while, I went bored of cyclops, so I went back to city...

After some city cruising i found the south gate, so i went out and east..

goingout11212.jpg

After a while I came to an orc fortress, but unlycky I died!

orcfortress.jpg

But that shouldn't stop me ! So I went back and took my loot back. And that was when it hitted me.. I was in need of health potions, so I went to the almighty djinn to sell my spike sword.

sellspike.jpg

Hmm, i the feeling of cash was great, so i went to Eryn to buy som e health potions.

healthpotionsyees.jpg

Oh my jurney was great, but I wanted to see some more. Then i found this ruin...

entertrainers.jpg

dare1.jpg

And ofc did I dare to enter, haha!

And look what I found, some trainers! I'll stay here and train untill I can continue my jurney to get level 100!

trainersss.jpg

Regards, HolmaN.

The most uninteresting server ever.
You stole 10 seconds of my life. GIVE IT BACK NAAAOW!

Ey all you that Flame HolmaN!
Ffs Make A OWN MAP THAT IS BETTER THAN HIS MAP THEN! F**K Sake!
Stop flame so much!

Ok the server isn't the best in the Otservlist but it's a Ok server!
God damnit!

@ The1
I would like to see you make a server...

The server is very.... average....

I just saw all the npcs in the one building. Which I thought was lame...

And then I saw the Djinn.... I loled and logged out.

BTW:

Ur chars edited. 1940 Cap. lol
Corrupt blx?

hahahahha you felt stronger with your serpent sword? its not even stronger but whatever... boring thread plz close and move to the bottom after my post :S

Back