• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Warcraft!

Bergen-Kurd

Talaturens Right Hand
Reaction score
Hey peeps!

Just wondering if there is anyone on this forum that plays World of Warcraft? If you do, post your character name, level, race, class and server here! Feel free to discuss anything about the game.

Name: Köttarn
Level: 70
Class/Race: Tauren Shaman
Server: Boulderfist EU
Armory: CBA :p

Gonna start out a discussion, what do you think about Wrath of the lich king? Succes or is it gonna suck? I think its gonna own, pre-ordered and eagerly waiting for it to come!

HF!

Name: Empty
Level: 89
Class/Race: Night elf hunter
Server: Burning Fusion (Private server) Free! :D

I play from time to time :p I am lvl 16 human warlock atm. Server: Kor'gal.

Well I just started yesterday lmfao and waiting for talaturen to help me to start REALLY :), ima post my stuff soon kthxbye

Name: Talaturen
Level: 48
Class/Race: Tauren Druid
Server: Boulderfist EU

WoW suck! haha i dont why i dont like this game.

I can agree with you! I don't like it since there are almost only 8 year-olds playing and they're always going "Give me items!!!, Give me items!!!" etc. And when you actually find a nice guild with mature people, they will kick you if you're not at your computer, doing raids 24\7. -.-

That's why I play private fun-servers, since you don't need to be very serious. :)

Noo! Tibia for the loose! I would never trade my wow-account for a tibia-account. And i demand we get a WoW section on this forum :D

Noo! Tibia for the loose! I would never trade my wow-account for a tibia-account. And i demand we get a WoW section on this forum :D
now thats too long :p this is a Tibia related forum so i dont think wow will fit good here :p but who nows maybe tala fix a section for wow :)

@ babalow: Sorry but I really disagree with you in that statement. Wow is a bigger game and has more features in one way but if there is a game who has a nice way of fighting, I must say it is tibia.

Wow is cool for half a month, then it gets really booring, and i have to take a 6-12 moth break.

I got a 40~45 Orc Hunter, Boulderfist EU.

Name: I dont have any name
Level: I guess im lvl 70
Class/Race: Human
Server: My Computer's Server

I agree Zoo, this is a Tibia related forum and a WoW-section is not that necessary, we got this section for games anyways, just a joke :p

But still, i would never trade my wow account for a tibia account, not a chance in a lifetime :p

Back