• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you buy this PC?

Processor Type - AMD QUAD CORE Phenom 9550, AM2+, 3.6GHz FSB
Please NOT AMD Phenom >.> ( well i love opterons tho )

Graphics Card - Nvidia 2 x 9500GT 2GB SLI Graphics
I would rather pick the card i have... 9800GX2.

Motherboard -http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=ALiveNF5SLI-1394&s=AM2
Pick ASUS or Gigabyte

Ram Memory - 8GB DDR2 Ram

Ask yourself if you need 8gb ram... Decent users wont even exceed 4gb... Games usualy require just 2gb. For example I have 8gb on my rig, but point is I usually use around 6gb because of stuff I do.

Just giving my opinion on that and a bit od advice... I am kinda deep into hardware stuff recently ;)

Remember, Windows Vista 32bit can only use up to 3gig ram, the rest will be a waste.
Vista 64bit can use up to 4gig(if im not wrong), so i'd use another OS for such high ram etc.
'

You can have 4 GB Ram on Windows Vista 32-bit. if you're using a 64-bit system, windows vista supports up to 8 GB (-1 GB Ram).
So Jocce, you're wrong too.

Well uhm, I would buy it if the hdd had a little bit more GB but w.e, can just purchase that later. And also, better would be if it was a intel processor, and not a amd.

So, I guess that would be a yes anyway.

'

You can have 4 GB Ram on Windows Vista 32-bit. if you're using a 64-bit system, windows vista supports up to 8 GB (-1 GB Ram).
So Jocce, you're wrong too.

Well uhm, I would buy it if the hdd had a little bit more GB but w.e, can just purchase that later. And also, better would be if it was a intel processor, and not a amd.

So, I guess that would be a yes anyway.

Yea, you can have 4 gigs on 32-bit vista, the thing is that it wont use it all. OS will just detect that you have 4. It simply cant support that much.

I had 4gb ram on my old computer, but i had XP 32bit so i could only use 3gb.

Back