• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WoW 2.4.3

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
hello all wow private players...

i'm wondering how i could in the simplest way can get patch 2.4.3 installed on the easiest way

and now longer it dosent go to just download on WoW homepage to get the correct version,

2.4.3 so i can play a private server that is still up and my friends still play there so i ask you guys how could,
i get a 2.4.3 easiest way or so...

thanks

edit:

i'm installing 3.x.x lastest version, would it disturb 2.4.3 when i am installing it later?

my post on a wow 2.4.3 forum:
Need 2.4.3? - World of Chris Community Forums

rep++ for guide :) said:
In the past days I have searched after some downloads for wow 2.4.3, I only find fake shit, virus or torrents files that I don't like, nobody seeds <.<....

Well...

It is enUS but dosent matter since you are going to connect to private server anyway, but the download might be slow for you or so.

Games:
1st WoW Installer (Normal)

2nd WoW Installer (TBC)

Patches:
2.x.x -> 2.4.0

2.4.0 -> 2.4.1

2.4.1 -> 2.4.2

2.4.2 -> 2.4.3

It should be pretty simple, download, install, patch, change realmlist - done.

I hope this helps and I hope a moderator can sticky this topic!!

Try to get it from a torrent? search on google for a torrent or check thepiratebay.org (remmember that ipred can catch you! but i dont think thay will)

Back