• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Wrong doing Polaks and others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I have noticed that this forum has been allowing Polak users and other ethnic users to use the board of their own language to post things like mapping...

We English people however are confined to just the mapping board to post our mapping pictures whereas to Polish and other users are just spamming them throughout there language board whether it be Spanish, Polish etc...

I think this should be looked upon because all of us that can speak some/good English post in the mapping board, and most of us just enjoy looking at pictures, I often find myself turned away when I see Mapa jkladsjksda scribbled onscreen and look to the right to see what board it's posted under.... Whataya know.. Polish/Spanish... ETC!!

Are you saying that if I was a non speaking english user like Swedish/Polak/Spanish etc... I'm allowed to spam a board just dedicated to chit chat among their own language...

I find that this is bullshit because Polaks do not have more rights than anyone else... they should just post what they've done in the board it Belongs in... other than you know what.

I don't care if they speak in their own language in the mapping board, I just want to look at there creativity and all... Not just scribbled bullshit like kurwa u dis my mapa kjasdjk...

I have noticed that this forum has been allowing Polak users and other ethnic users to use the board of their own language to post things like mapping...

We English people however are confined to just the mapping board to post our mapping pictures whereas to Polish and other users are just spamming them throughout there language board whether it be Spanish, Polish etc...

I think this should be looked upon because all of us that can speak some/good English post in the mapping board, and most of us just enjoy looking at pictures, I often find myself turned away when I see Mapa jkladsjksda scribbled onscreen and look to the right to see what board it's posted under.... Whataya know.. Polish/Spanish... ETC!!

Are you saying that if I was a non speaking english user like Swedish/Polak/Spanish etc... I'm allowed to spam a board just dedicated to chit chat among their own language...

I find that this is bullshit because Polaks do not have more rights than anyone else... they should just post what they've done in the board it Belongs in... other than you know what.

I don't care if they speak in their own language in the mapping board, I just want to look at there creativity and all... Not just scribbled bullshit like kurwa u dis my mapa kjasdjk...

I agree with you.

I don't see the point of it. Polish board is for everything, for example I got my development thread there about the upcoming AAC, of course I could make it in development section but I did it in Polish board because I'm sure I'll find more experienced members there, or atleast members that will put something into the project.

Seriously, stop whining.

They aren't breaking any rules. As long as they post in the correct language (polish in this care) there isn't any problems with it, whether it's a mapping thread or not.
You seem to have totally missed the purpose of native chat boards.

Supposedly they are not speaking English, they want to receive feedback of their work. Now would that be a smart move when they don't understand shit of what y'all sayin', or to instead get some feedback they do understand?

Now don't mention Google Translate. Let them do whatever they want, how could it bother you? Give me one real reason except for "It's annoying".

It's really horrible that you don't understand description of map you want to copy to your OTS.
If it annoys you, learn polish ;) And english classes would be useful too. -> Poles, not Pola(c)ks

It's really horrible that you don't understand description of map you want to copy to your OTS.
If it annoys you, learn polish ;) And english classes would be useful too. -> Poles, not Pola(c)ks

"Location: Proland" :rolleyes:

Let them do whatever the fuck they want, as we do in the swedish section.

Well, first get some respect for Polish people, as you don't differ from them at all. We can call your post a bullshit and moreover, it seems that you are a racist.
I don't think that you want your language be called `dasjkladsjkl`.

Then get the fuck out or learn how to be fucking polite. Sorry.

Yea dude that was kinda racist and the language boards are for general use as long as its in that language..I dont see a problem at all.

Well, first get some respect for Polish people, as you don't differ from them at all. We can call your post a bullshit and moreover, it seems that you are a racist.
I don't think that you want your language be called `dasjkladsjkl`.

Then get the fuck out or learn how to be fucking polite. Sorry.

He's probably refering to the fact that the Polish language consists of many words with a lot of "sz" letter combinations or other similar ones.

Im just saying that we ENGLISH people don't get a native chat board for anything do we, ?...
Close this thread if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back