• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wrong Temple Position Help!!!!

Nofus

Reaction score
Hey, I've got a 8.54 server and everytime i make a new account then character, when i try to log in it says that i've got wrong temple position.

In Phpmyadmin i have changed the positions of Account manager, rook sample, sorcerer sample, pally, druid etc .. all to the same and when i log into them it works. But when i create a new character it says wrong temple position again.

In my config.lua i have accountManager = false.

I googled a bit, and i found this:

launch this code Launch this in SQL:
Code:
UPDATE `players` SET `town_id` = 1

The problem is, Everytime i restart the server i have to launch this in SQL in phpmyadmin. Is there any other way so i dont have to launch the code in SQL everytime i restart my server?

Hehe i had excactly same problem XD go on remeres map editor and create one more town with town id 2 and same temple positions sorry for bump on a old thread

Back