• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wrong temple position in sqlite?

Olausson92

Reaction score
Hello, i have a 8.22 server and i use sqlite..

when i login with acc manager it say ''Wrong temple position''

im not so good at this but i tryed to fins temple position in sqlite database. Can i find the temple position in this file or how do i do!??

1: Enter the sqlite database with a database browser, enter the player table, find the player you seek for, and change his x y z position, and then change his temple id.

2: If you made an account with the account manager, and when logging into the account it says wrong temple position, try to enter config.lua and write position temple position there.

3: If you cant login to the account manager, then go back to step 1, and fix the account manager.

4: If you are using an homepage for this, I would like to know what kind of homepage you are using.

:S

Ehh... i got the same problem... but i get this error when i want to "open" acc manager.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in D:\Settings\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\POT-0.1.0\OTS_Player.php:1345 Stack trace: #0 D:\Settings\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\dbmanager.php(1496): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 D:\Settings\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\index.php(41): include('D:\Settings\xam...') #2 {main} thrown in D:\Settings\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\POT-0.1.0\OTS_Player.php on line 1345

Try this, as I said in my previous post:
1: Enter the sqlite database with a database browser, enter the player table, find the player you seek for, and change his x y z position, and then change his temple id.

2: If you made an account with the account manager, and when logging into the account it says wrong temple position, try to enter config.lua and write position temple position there.

3: If you cant login to the account manager, then go back to step 1, and fix the account manager.

4: If you are using an homepage for this, I would like to know what kind of homepage you are using.

I can't find some players.. I know i have players on the server...
Plz help.
Thanks

Edit: never mind :p did find it out... :p feel a little bit stupid xD

I cant find my player list :( i have just made an Warserver with many players but it says that Wrong template position.. and i tryed download the SQL database but cant find the Player folder thingy.. HELP!

Back