• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf cipsoft!

About that E-mail I think cipsoft did the "right", they shouldnt give back accounts bc someone is suicidal, but they didnt excactly have to say "go kill yourself we dont care"...

they did the right

also the kid's probably just writing it; not suicidal

Lol i zoomed in on the picture like Tala said. its true its slighty higher lol..

And as for the suicide. Why would you commit suicide over a character o_O
But then again if your pathetic enough to even attempt commit suicide over that.
Maybe you just should

When i saw this e-mail i rotfled a lot :p
This guy (sry, but its true) is a big looser without life... -.-
Cipsoft have right, but this e-mail is to brutal.

The suicidal part from cip is 3-4px higher.

And a loving mother wouldn't act like that, she would get him to psycologists etc
I don't think he'd be allowed to play anymore then either

If said it before and i'll say it again, hail Open Tibia.. Because most OT Owners care about their players when they're working for free more than Cip does for theirs..

This story reminds me of an old Runescape player, after he got hacked by his best in-game"friend". The poor guy commited suicide. He left his wife and 2 kids alone because of an stupid game.

Yup, there has been similar cases in 2nd life, wow, and lineage... I've heared of ppl being RL beaten by in-game "disputes". Here in my country (mexico) 2 friends of mine now hate each other just for in-game betrayals and kills... And their fight was in an OT!

well in my town (tibia infected menz kidz) i get beaten or i beat ppl up becouse they dont pay payment or so :D

Back