• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

www.aroborea.net

Zulu

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce you to my site. This will be the home of a 3D MMORPG. It's not done yet, but please visit it and join the forum

www.aroborea.net

None of the links work except the Forum. It's not completely done because I still have some PHP and MySQL programming to do.

criticism is welcome

thanks,
zach

I'd like to introduce you to my site. This will be the home of a 3D MMORPG. It's not done yet, but please visit it and join the forum

www.aroborea.net

None of the links work except the Forum. It's not completely done because I still have some PHP and MySQL programming to do.

criticism is welcome

thanks,
zach

Very nice website and I hope you will make it. ;)

Website is down but it's amaizing what kids can do these times dont u think? maby in like 100 years kids will have own buisnes lol and get ritch when the are 16.

But serious it's amazing i would like to play it anywais post some screenies of the game =)

Back