• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xamp phpmyadmin problem

Lust

Reaction score
I downloaded forgoten 2.3 but i needed phpmyadmin 2.11 to build its database, i downloaded and replaced my old phpmyadmin buy when I try to enter it this error happens:
MySQL said: Documentation
#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

i know this is a wrong password screen but xampp doenst even ask me the pass

and when i try to run the config script this happens:

Can not load or save configuration
Please create web server writable folder config in phpMyAdmin toplevel directory as described in documentation. Otherwise you will be only able to download or display it.

and

Not secure connection
You are not using secure connection, all data (including sensitive, like passwords) are transfered unencrypted! If your server is also configured to accept HTTPS request follow this link to use secure connection.

and nothing I do saves =/
can someone help me?

I downloaded forgoten 2.3 but i needed phpmyadmin 2.11 to build its database, i downloaded and replaced my old phpmyadmin buy when I try to enter it this error happens:
MySQL said: Documentation
#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

i know this is a wrong password screen but xampp doenst even ask me the pass

and when i try to run the config script this happens:

Can not load or save configuration
Please create web server writable folder config in phpMyAdmin toplevel directory as described in documentation. Otherwise you will be only able to download or display it.

and

Not secure connection
You are not using secure connection, all data (including sensitive, like passwords) are transfered unencrypted! If your server is also configured to accept HTTPS request follow this link to use secure connection.

and nothing I do saves =/
can someone help me?

Check if your firewall is blocking

Back