• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Xinn -- Azura.vapus.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkos

Reaction score
Why is Azura.vapus.net Banned at otservlist? It must have been the previous owner of the dedicated that got banned<_<

Can you unbann it please?..

Does anyone know how I can fix this by myself?
Rep power 16:$

Donio had det same server. No problems(?)

I tried with other users, a friend of mine tried to.. Donio sad that he had the same problem but he just made a new user and it worked.:huh:

I tried now but I'm still banned, but it's not the same reason.
This server has been banned!
Reason: Payment chargeback

Thanks Jake

Xinn, most likely banned the IP from adding servers for Reason: "Payment chargeback"

Therefore, to add your server you need to have a different IP (Directly from server)

EG: IP: 250.125.32.10 was banned from adding servers for "Reason: "Payment chargeback"" then you got the dedicated server with the same IP, " 250.125.32.10" and now you can't add your server because of the previous owner of the dedicated server.

So now, you can't add any servers with the IP: 250.125.32.10.

So now, when you add the server that has "250.125.32.10", you can't. Not meaning your IP, but the host.

I just used some random numbers for the ip, but you should get what i mean.

That's what i think anyways.

:peace:

There are only 4 billion IPs in the world. They are a limited resource (like oil), so permanent IP bans are a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back