• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xinn ?

MxSoft

Leave Tibia, Live Life.
Solutions
Reaction score
I get banned with no reason, idk why you ban a server for "spoofing" players if im not counting them in the fu"#*otservlist or even my webpage.
YES i have non-log out in trainers buy they are count as afk.
Currently there are 42 active and 224 AFK players on EuroTibia gameworlds.
I have payed you, i have been only for years so i feel i have the rights to demand you to make quality job.
Unban
So please otlist admin, do your work

Send a email to him being nice and ask what you need to do to fix not being banned I have a feeling he will do it right and otland cant control him since it is own ot list site and admins cant really do much to help you if im correct so its no since to rage here about it.

How About ban him from Otland and make own Otland OTS list technically He destroying OTS, Not everyone like big servers but now even if you add empty server with 0 Players OTS will be banned just by pressing add button for full month.

How About ban him from Otland and make own Otland OTS list technically He destroying OTS, Not everyone like big servers but now even if you add empty server with 0 Players OTS will be banned just by pressing add button for full month.
???????????

what you said doesnt make any sense. :D

Than I would recommend some extra English classes for you :p
what you said made 0 sense, otservlist.org is not even releated to OTLand besides that they have a board. thats it. if a admin removes this board im sure the user traffic will be the same to otservlist.org. for an example there is one other otlist from what i know of (otlist.net) but it doesnt get the same amount traffic as otservlist.org

If more people started using us actively, people would see alot less threads like this. Since we have an inbox on OTList, I always message people before removing/banning their server.

Reading this, can't OtLand make a OTS list? Like a new branch of the website Home, Forum, OTS List, Members... You know?

Reading this, can't OtLand make a OTS list? Like a new branch of the website Home, Forum, OTS List, Members... You know?
Another one, seriously and you mean to go along with all the updates their doing right now (sarcasm). Why would they make two forums.. Did you even think before typing?

Another one, seriously and you mean to go along with all the updates their doing right now (sarcasm). Why would they make two forums.. Did you even think before typing?
except that there actually are updates happening for the first time in years
not sure where you've been buddy

except that there actually are updates happening for the first time in years, not sure where you've been buddy

"All the updates" doesnt mean the 2/3 updates, and exactly for the first time in years.
Dont get offended though, I was simply pointing out the obvious. OTLand isnt making a server list, they have enough to fix before moving on with new tasks.

Back