• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Xinn

Why do you care so much about telling someone how to do his/their job?..

Leave that to Xinn.

Also just to add, since there are people like you who are jealous of others in the OT-Community you will always come running to Xinn to report data spoof. So I'm pretty sure he'll do fine! :ninja:

Running? Seriously i don't give a fuck about other servers as i own a lot more than u might think. What pisses me off, fair servers are getting banned for spoofing even with afk/online script, while noob servers are still there.

So piss of my thread, this aint toward u

Running? Seriously i don't give a fuck about other servers as i own a lot more than u might think. What pisses me off, fair servers are getting banned for spoofing even with afk/online script, while noob servers are still there.

So piss of my thread, this aint toward u

Got rabies or something? ^_^

It's a free-for-all forum, since you've made this thread I've got the freedom to post in it.

If you gone post bullshit than u might aswell get lost. Rabies? seriously you'r fucking annoying, you come here post crap that does not concern you at all

If you gone post bullshit than u might aswell get lost. Rabies? seriously you'r fucking annoying, you come here post crap that does not concern you at all

What's your problem, drop the attitude and I might treat you like someone worthy the conversation.

I agree with you, it's wrong of them to abuse the system while we have to follow the rules.

But if you feel so strongly about this and if you want to keep your server secured from being banished by automated scripts then atleast use these.

http://otland.net/f451/how-not-count-x-logged-players-81370/

http://otland.net/f118/all-aac-patch-how-not-count-x-logged-players-84820/

I'm not worried about my servers, since all my servers use the script, Why do you think my attitude is this way? Since none seems to care about this Than what's the point of this script at all? If he only bans few servers once every few months...

Seriously some steps should be taken.

I'm not worried about my servers, since all my servers use the script, Why do you think my attitude is this way? Since none seems to care about this Than what's the point of this script at all? If he only bans few servers once every few months...

Seriously some steps should be taken.

Agreed, but untill then the best way to deal with this situation is to not let jealosy take over.

Let them cheat and have fun, the law will sometime during that time take care and enforce the rule breakers.

Then you have something to smile about when they write a thread, requesting to get their servers unbanished for unjustified reasons.

Back