• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xinn's Corruption & Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you got that right. Some people like me are pissed how things have turned out and given my nature I will not quietly sit back while the community I love is being insulted. Thanks for understanding.
Don't mind Codex, hes just gonna ruin his rep again then remake another acc, np. You do you fam.

Yeh yeh you're Codex's gf sure sure. Whatever you say Codex.
Unlike Codex I don't care about "my rep", I don't care if you pissants ever learn a dam thing, I know most of have barely reached puberty, the closests thing you know to a girl friend is your right or left hand.

Sure does, thanks for pointing it out Codex, what would I do without you here man. Continue making new accounts and posting utter shit. Won't be long till you got a new one anyways.
I know what I'd do if Codex wasn't here... warm cheese sandwiches!

Ignored just like your other account
Otland was so peaceful with you on my block list
Yeah, so peacefull with a shit storm of rage to OxStaff, Xinn and Mark. ;)

lol, Did @Omni Cloud really got banned? I don't understand what mods are doing these days.. She/He was one of the only ones who still was willing to help people on the support board.

lol, Did @Omni Cloud really got banned? I don't understand what mods are doing these days.. She/He was one of the only ones who still was willing to help people on the support board.
It doesn't matter if he was willing to help users or not in the Support Board, he was banned on his other account (Codex NG) for obvious reasons. He is welcome back to the forum once his original banishment has been lifted. You are not permitted to make additional accounts to evade a banishment.

It doesn't matter if he was willing to help users or not in the Support Board, he was banned on his other account (Codex NG) for obvious reasons. He is welcome back to the forum once his original banishment has been lifted. You are not permitted to make additional accounts to evade a banishment.
LOL
So it was him :)

Reactions: e.e
I know but you dont even 100% know if it is him.

Honestly I don't care about the OX server. So that doesn't make a difference to me

That is a load of crap, Every time i post a request or support post she/he would just make smart ass remarks. She/he doesn't help no one only if they 'like' the person. I even post with nice and respectful posts and she/he only posted smart ass remarks.

Can a mod close/lock this thread?
The issue is long resolved at this point.
No point in letting people continue bumping it to infinity with flame posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back