• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yay! 2100 player record! - By Dyablo

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
After 1900...

ZWGElqs.jpg

And after 2000!

2YKbiCd.jpg

This is amazing, really amazing... Some of people just think that this amount of players are only "botters" but I don't think so, there are more normal players having fun with double exp weekend than botters.

2100 players on a Server that players isnt needed on really.

115 players online on a server that NEEDs players. Did the staff ever consider to just put the double exp on Lunarforce to bring more players to that OT? Shadowcores has had a really good amount of players (rpg bplz) for a very long time now. Lately Lunarforce has been going up as Navid with some more went there to war against the people who always been playing there. Fucking hell 2100 players on a real tibia map. Someone want to teamhunt Fibula with me and Westie? We maybe can reach 300exp/h ;o

2100 players on a Server that players isnt needed on really.

115 players online on a server that NEEDs players. Did the staff ever consider to just put the double exp on Lunarforce to bring more players to that OT? Shadowcores has had a really good amount of players (rpg bplz) for a very long time now. Lately Lunarforce has been going up as Navid with some more went there to war against the people who always been playing there. Fucking hell 2100 players on a real tibia map. Someone want to teamhunt Fibula with me and Westie? We maybe can reach 300exp/h ;o
I join.
I can block carrion worm.
Really, first time im thinking about leaving that OT. Gz staff for doing that stupid thing.

Back