• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yet another skin

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
2190-webtfscms.png

I guess alot of modifications are needed to make it work properly if it will ever be made. :rolleyes:

That looks wicked! Very nice. But I see there might be a challenge implementing that skin to the CMS indeed. :p

Pretty nice! :)

Doesn't seem to be hard to script. ^_^
Just the search square seems to be a little bit harder.

Looks wicked indeed mate. May I suggest you to change the 'Scoreboard' text though as it's really not a scoreboard but a highscore calculated by their levels. ;_) If there would have been like a frag counter, then you could have scoreboard. Just a small tip, overall it looks wicked as previously stated.
Pretty nice! :)

Doesn't seem to be hard to script. ^_^
Just the search square seems to be a little bit harder.
Use a hover effect, simple as that. ;_)

I like this one more than your previous. Good job Xenios! repek for ur effort xd

Looks wicked indeed mate. May I suggest you to change the 'Scoreboard' text though as it's really not a scoreboard but a highscore calculated by their levels. ;_) If there would have been like a frag counter, then you could have scoreboard. Just a small tip, overall it looks wicked as previously stated.
Use a hover effect, simple as that. ;_)

ARe YOU BAKK!!!???

Haha! That's characters from Softcores! xD Succes = me xD

Nice skin tho! :D!!

Back