• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You last visited: 15th June 2008 at 17:15

Admin Bryan

Reaction score
Working on a new server now!

Whoa has it ever changed since 7,6 if anyone remembers my war server, (World War 7,6) Over 400 people were online daily and now i'm back to create another server!

It will be called Marijuana Land and everything will be based on drugs lmao!

Working on a new server now!

Whoa has it ever changed since 7,6 if anyone remembers my war server, (World War 7,6) Over 400 people were online daily and now i'm back to create another server!

It will be called Marijuana Land and everything will be based on drugs lmao!

Uhm, anyone could use the name World War 7.6, having a server based on drugs is sick, who cares when you last visited, just you?

Overall: you're not famous and no one cares.

PvP-E servers are great. When it was 7.6 is also great. But the thing about the drugs running on the server is terrible. Don't support drugs.

o_O why would u want a server based on drugs lol >.< its not fun or anything like that. also.. i dont think anyone played ur 7.6 server so its nothing to brag about ^^ ur project will fail totallyyy... this is a drug-free community! o_O

@up

Speak for yourself ;) Hahahaha

@thread starter

I don't even know why you bothered to start this thread. No one will care, certainly, I don't!

Back