• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team You Want To Participate in a RPG Project? Then click here!

Ferchox

Reaction score
Greetings Otlanders,

since i've been looking in the threads for |Team posts| and no one actually conviced me about join, some of them because the positions were filled and some of them because the ideas were pretty bad.. So i decided to make my own and start gathering people who really want to start a good project.. it has been some time since i really want to make a Nice Rpg Server so i'll be eternally gratefull with your help :)

So Here is the info you might want to know:

- Does the project have name?
im sorry but since i wasnt planning to do a team post i didnt though about one :(, But we'll find it dont worry!

- What kind of server are you looking for?
Well, im thinking about an RPG-PVP server, with nice & usefull scripts, should be following the latest TFS distributions so we(The team that i do not have yet xD) can follow the latest Tibia Client. More of this should come later now im looking for the people to get work.

-the positions are the following:

-a Mapper(FULL)
(It would be just 1 since i can do map too i dont want it to be 100 mappers doing a map i think it would be pretty messy maybe in the future i'll add more)

- Scripters!(Free)
(Im looking for minimum 1 scripter, but im thinking about 2 so the improving of their skills will be better gathering knowledge from each one)

-Main Designer(Free)
(concerning to web development, signatures, Server logo, etc)

Thats what im looking for right now!, im experienced of 4 years in ot servers, so i've plenty of ideas. If you want to participate in this new project Just send your application and i'll contact you sooner than you think to talk about the position :p. Enough of "blabla" then xD

here's the application

• Where are you come from?
    (...)
  • Languages You Speak?
    (If you speak only english just don't add it to the app)
  • Experience in Open tibia?
    (How many time you've been following the open tibia community)
  • Wanted position?
    (...)
  • Skills?
    (What are your strong sides?
    This is one important point, here you tell me what you can do (scripting, mapping etc..)
    Ok, if your a mapper, scripter or whatever include some examples of your works!
    if your a mapper include some images, if your a scripter post some scripts or send it to me via PM!
    It's OK to link to threads aswell which contain some examples of what you can do.
    NOTE:you are not in obligation to show me your work. if you are a dedicated person, fast learn person, who really wants to do this then we'll work it out don't worry im open to listen your descriptions if you don't have a "visual" proof)

Well thats all folks! if you are interested please post your comment or your application !!!

Signed,
Ferchox

Last edited:
how does this guy post the same stuff as me basically but gets 60 some views in like 2 minutes and i have like 3 views =(

No dude i made the threat 2 or 3 days ago check out the date.

Also we got the mapping starting! and some candidates to scripting :) we are almost there! please if u are interested just send your application and if u want,ask what you wanna know about the project. Thanks! gogo!:D

Last edited:
If you show me your mapping (Via PM), And i think it's good, i'll join as a mapper. Which will also cover your Designer catagory too, So i'm basically a mapper / designer pack if you want.

Back