• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your favorite?

What show do you preffer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
South Park, for sure.. member I was around 6-9 learned my first curse words from them and never stopped watching till I got a little bit older and couldn't stand to watch a animation series/film anymore..

But Family Guy + South Park = Good, Simpsons prolly too just never really watched them.

The Simpsons because it was the first of all 3 to come out and was the most original.

The simpsons ofc.. They are above everything.

I watched The Simpsons throughout my childhood, and eventually the sense of humor in it has just gone to shit.
Family guy has a weird sense of humor but it still makes me laugh on the odd occasion.
South Park has always made me laugh and will probably continue to do so, loving the current season.

First choice: South Park
Second Choice: Family Guy
Third Choice: The Simpsons

I watched The Simpsons throughout my childhood, and eventually the sense of humor in it has just gone to shit.
Family guy has a weird sense of humor but it still makes me laugh on the odd occasion.
South Park has always made me laugh and will probably continue to do so, loving the current season.

First choice: South Park
Second Choice: Family Guy
Third Choice: The Simpsons

I would swap first and second place.

I honestly can't watch South Park, it just bores me, maybe I never fully got into it I guess.

Back