• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your overall opinion about World of Lastwar

What do you think of World of Lastwar?

• It's a great server, and I'd like to play it

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • It's an alright server, but it could use some work

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • So-so, I haven't actually played it but I've heard good things

• I dislike World of Lastwar, and I would not play it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World of Lastwar is not original anymore, and no I wouldn't play it

• Just end World of Lastwar already >_>

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Carson

Hail Carson!
Reaction score
Well, I've been doing some thinking and I'd like to get a general idea about what the OT community thinks of World of Lastwar. (www.worldoflastwar.org).

-> Recent Major Changes to World of Lastwar <-
  • CM Tald dismissed.
  • GM Zuttlan & GM Mindez appointed (well known figures of the OT community)
  • CM Carson & CM Silvest are only ones allowed access to database/main server files. ( Carson & Silvest(Junkfood) )
So just out of curiosity, please vote in the poll/leave your comments.

I'm expecting some criticism, as I opened the same Poll on ******.net, but I'd like to see what OTLand.net thinks about World of Lastwar :)

Just end of wol. It's not funny and less when CM's like you cheat their characters. Of course you said that Amer was easy to convince to give players items, but you cheat for yourself.

Did you kick amer, or he left?
Good luck.

Just end World of Lastwar already >_> this was the best answer :)

I have to agree with Jonny, the server will probably never be the same without the old owners I believe.

The fact that the old owners are retired or w.e their doing its not the same. I haven't played it but i knew mindez more or less.. However the map could use some more details =)

Just end wol, I know the cm's are cheating like in the past when i was gm when "gabbe" was and mindez were owners

---The cheating part dosen't count for mindez

Mindez i know why u left lastwar so many times because gabbe was cheating so mutch.. just let the project die man or creat an new server

Moker, if you did infact play WoL, you would realize that our current team is not corrupt.
So please, don't base your information off of flame threads/psots on the boards.

Back