• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your server has to be online if you want to add it to our list!

WhiteOut

OT Builder
Reaction score
As the title says thats the error I get when trying to post my new OT; I have posted my OT before (I took it off and now re-entering it due to always getting a 24 hour ban for "spoofing" due to trying to edit my server "I changed exp rates" and wanted to avoid the 24 hour ban non stop; well it's been close to a month+ now and I still can't make a server listing and yes server is online, yes I copied the config (ip) perfectly, yes I have done numerous servers on otlist and now I just can't add it..

Any Idea's I'd Be Greatful.

~Sin

About the "non stop ban" what rev are you using? Have you updated your source code so the server dosen't count afk players?
And do you have any no-logout zones on the map?

At the moment I am doing an 0.3.6 TFS Crying Damson, I do not have an "online counter for xlogs" that being said I've posted several other servers in the past that didn't have that program till months later. So that's why I do highly doubt that would be the cause and also yes I do have a no-logout zone in a few spots for obvious reasons.

And to clearify the ban is only happening when I tried to edit the current server I had at that time (also happened when I had the no xlog standard) and since I took the server off because it would be considered a major spoof since I completely edited things such as rl to rl custom edit's and also put in stages. It is now telling me the server has to be online for me to even post the server and I tried several different ways and it goes back to "server has to be online to be put on the list"
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
~Sin

Last edited:
Back