• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
The following errors occurred with your submission

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.

I keep getting this over and over every time untill i restart firefox or something.. Anywhere to set my session time up or something? This is extreamly annoying and happens every time because i sit with otland up and computer on more than 24 hours.

Edit: Refreshing page doesnt work.

1. Press CTRL+F5 on Otland
2. Close Otland
3. Delete cookies (at least otland.net ones)
4. Restart Firefox
5. Open Otland
6. Press CTRL+F5
7. Login

And check what will happen.

Seems like a problem with vBulletin that only a very small amount of users are experiencing.

This is a quote from vbulletin.org that was posted by Lynne - administrator of vbulletin.org.

Lynne@VB said:
It's hard to tell since none of you are adding details of your particular situation (which is why it is good to start your own thread). Are the users all in the same usergroup or secondary usergroup? Using the same style? On the same page? Using a particular modification? So many factors can add into this.

It helps alot , hm?

Its just that i have that tab up for days and eventually session expires.. i was simply wondering if i can extend the session time thing or something.

Its just that i have that tab up for days and eventually session expires.. i was simply wondering if i can extend the session time thing or something.
Uh, I think that is your problem. Token lifetime is somewhere around 3 hours.

Yeah, and cookies last for much longer, so if you checked the 'remember me' on login, refreshing the page should help. Did someone say it didn't help ?

Yeah, and cookies last for much longer, so if you checked the 'remember me' on login, refreshing the page should help. Did someone say it didn't help ?

it doesnt. i can refresh millions of times and still get the same. i have to restart firefox in order to write agian. Really annoying >.<

Really weird. Try updating Firefox to newest version and disable all addons.

Back