• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

YourGamingDude - The new Open Tibia Servers list

lionginas

Reaction score

Hello, i am YourGamingDude.com site owner and i would like to invite you all to submit your tibia server website to our server list!

What exactly is YourGamingDude.com?
YourGamingDude.com
is a website where people are able to advertise their quality Private Server, Fan pages, facebook groups and even services freely!

About us:
First of all YourGamingDude.com project is absolutely for free no ads, no bullshit just pure server list! You don't even have to force your players to vote like in other sites!
Only thing we ask is to provide link back to us from your website, but you are not forced to do it!

About site:
My website is focused on game servers (like Minecraft server, RSPS server list, L2 Servers, and of course Wow servers), game markets (like OSRS gold, Lol Boosting services and more!) and gaming guides (like Fortnite pro settings, How to create Wow private server, how to create rsps and others!) including Discord servers also almost every listed site have backlink to our website that means our SEO is growing every day and its really good opportunity to increase your website and server traffic for free!

PS. We provide DOFOLLOW links from our listing!

Best wishes,
www.YourGamingDude.com

Sorry if i posted in wrong section. Please move it where it belongs! Thank you again!

I checked out the website. Its well put together and easy to use. Good job :D

Back