• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

YourOTS-Reactivation

What You think about YourOTS on client 12x+

• Total voters

Riders

Reaction score
Hi I just start project but i don't know what peopel think about YourOTS on client 12.x now i make my project on Tibia 12.87 now is a first version of
map beacuse i started project few days ago i fixing all conversation problem and cleaning map start adding house and npcs so i intersted how many players is by ready to play on YourOTS beacuse i thinking about making project with stage exp from maybe x30 to x5 of course i know i have to make a exp area for this yourots but still save a classic world :)

YourOTS-Reactivation :​

Client:12.87​

-Bosted Creatures✅
-Event Schedule✅

Town​

-Asmar 100% ✅

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Looking great, I'm really tired of only rl maps on newer versions mostly

and I love Yurots map so I'll be following this, just please randomize grass ground :D

where can i downloads 12.87?
what for You need 12.87? if You need for TFS
change you definitions.h in SRC folder

C++:
// Copyright 2022 The Forgotten Server Authors. All rights reserved.
// Use of this source code is governed by the GPL-2.0 License that can be found in the LICENSE file.

#ifndef FS_DEFINITIONS_H
#define FS_DEFINITIONS_H

static constexpr auto STATUS_SERVER_NAME = "The Forgotten Server";
static constexpr auto STATUS_SERVER_VERSION = "1.5";
static constexpr auto STATUS_SERVER_DEVELOPERS = "The Forgotten Server Team";

static constexpr auto CLIENT_VERSION_MIN = 1290;
static constexpr auto CLIENT_VERSION_MAX = 1290;
static constexpr auto CLIENT_VERSION_STR = "12.90";

static constexpr auto AUTHENTICATOR_DIGITS = 6U;
static constexpr auto AUTHENTICATOR_PERIOD = 30U;

#ifndef __FUNCTION__
#define __FUNCTION__ __func__
#endif

#ifndef _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS
#define _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS
#endif

#ifndef _USE_MATH_DEFINES
#define _USE_MATH_DEFINES
#endif

#ifdef _WIN32
#ifndef NOMINMAX
#define NOMINMAX
#endif

#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN

#ifdef _MSC_VER
#ifdef NDEBUG
#define _SECURE_SCL 0
#define HAS_ITERATOR_DEBUGGING 0
#endif

#pragma warning(disable : 4127) // conditional expression is constant
#pragma warning(disable : 4244) // 'argument' : conversion from 'type1' to 'type2', possible loss of data
#pragma warning(disable : 4250) // 'class1' : inherits 'class2::member' via dominance
#pragma warning(disable : 4267) // 'var' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'type', possible loss of data
#pragma warning(disable : 4319) // '~': zero extending 'unsigned int' to 'lua_Number' of greater size
#pragma warning(disable : 4351) // new behavior: elements of array will be default initialized
#pragma warning(disable : 4458) // declaration hides class member
#endif

#ifndef _WIN32_WINNT
// 0x0602: Windows 7
#define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0602
#endif
#endif

#endif // FS_DEFINITIONS_H

And download official client 12.90

Teleports to resps? Make a normal map without teleports. That way it will be another boring OTS where you just jump between teleports.

Screenshot_25.jpg

Think about adding some interesting raids and small changes to the world that will have an impact on gameplay. For example, a dragon attack in the mountains and if you don't kill everything in a certain amount of time, the dragons will burn the bridge so that the shortcut to the resps is cut off and you have to go around several times longer, or Behemoths started throwing stones on the road and if you don't kill them in time, the road will be cut off.

Teleports to resps? Make a normal map without teleports. That way it will be another boring OTS where you just jump between teleports.

View attachment 70383

Think about adding some interesting raids and small changes to the world that will have an impact on gameplay. For example, a dragon attack in the mountains and if you don't kill everything in a certain amount of time, the dragons will burn the bridge so that the shortcut to the resps is cut off and you have to go around several times longer, or Behemoths started throwing stones on the road and if you don't kill them in time, the road will be cut off.

So i thinking about this and i think you have good idea but in this time loot of peopel prefer RL Server map i can do it server with normal resp etc but i think i don't get players in there peopel now very like a otservbr rlmap. So i do it this for fun. but i make a vote about that i we will se what is players thinking about this ;) THANKS FOR IDEA

Vote

Back