• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper YouTube Channel Layout

PotatoSkin

CG Artist
Reaction score
Greetings,

I was wondering if any of you fantastic artists could make me a YouTube Channel layout for my Call of Duty clan YouTube Channel.

Specifications:

The clan name is ToXiN so anything that had anything to do with hazardness or something, that would be cool. If you could mix the colors of Black/Yellow/Navy(Dark) Blue and/or Maroon(Dark) Red. The layout should have the words: ToXiN in it somewhere.

This is a free service offered by you, and I will not be paying for it. Sorry to be a killjoy, but I do not have the necessary funds to buy a layout. Please do not post the image here, I would rather it be sent via Private Message to ensure it's privacy within the clan.

you know that this could actually work, if you gave the link of your channel, i dont even know whats that game <_<

Back