• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Youtube Downloader? New Version?

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
Anyone has a working Youtube Downloader? The old one is not working anymore.. (The one wich converts it into .mp3, .flv, and .mp4)

Doesnt work anymore

@XmattX

Before downloading the mp3..
Please complete a survey and have free access for 24 hours
Vinn 5.000 kr. till egen krftskiva
Vinn 5.000 kr. till egen krftskiva
Vinn 5.000 kr. till din egen kräftskiva!
Ar du beroende av Facebook?
Play Duck Hunt Now
Play Duck Hunt Now
Play Free Games all in one toolbar. Free Download.
Play Pop and Drop Now

home:index [JDownloader]

is best.
Download the sound, video, sound & video, choose if you want to download in 360p, 480p, 720p, what file format, such things.

Several downloads at the same time. Not only for youtube, but for pretty much all hosted links. (speedyshare, rapidshare as well).

home:index [JDownloader]

is best.
Download the sound, video, sound & video, choose if you want to download in 360p, 480p, 720p, what file format, such things.

Several downloads at the same time. Not only for youtube, but for pretty much all hosted links. (speedyshare, rapidshare as well).

Does the quality works on sounds files aswell? And.. Are there any online version of it? (That i don't have to download)

Does the quality works on sounds files aswell? And.. Are there any online version of it? (That i don't have to download)

As far as I know its only download and run. I use it all the time since im warez havocing all the time. :p

It will pick the best audio quality available.

When you copy a youtube link, Jdownloaders "linkgrabber" will notice it, parse the link. And you will get the options:
3255-selectformat.png

Back