• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Yunzia : RPG Style OT

Super Nova

A Sad Alien
Reaction score
Hello, I am wanting to make an RPG style map that is someway similar to Unline.org.. I will keep it short and post the things i need.

Yunzia

Needed Staff :

Beta Testers [0/3] Needed to be logged on for 2 hours each day (While OT is being developed.)

Mapper [0/2] Will need to make a custom map. (You may download some parts, but at least 90% should be custom) RPG STYLE!

Community Manager [0/1] Will need to be on 3 hours each day.

Scripter [0/1] Will need to be a experienced scripter.

----------------

Current Staff Memebers

Owner (Super Nova)
Hoster (Super Nova)

Please post a good and formal application. INCLUDE EXPERIENCE!

I can be your mapper if you want,
I just made a creation in 2 minutes
dragonmap.jpg

But I can do much much better.
And I should like it if I could work with you.

My boat
boat1c.jpg

boat2r.jpg

boat3.jpg

Last edited:
Boecouter, you have been apply to my OT, please go to tutorials and learn some mapping cuz this isn't ain't detail and i don't think he will answear cuz its look dame ugly :( sry but ye

Don't want to map for you,
And yes those are f*cking bad but made others (which are much better ^^) if he ads me on msn I can give him my new pics :p

I would like to apply as a CM, if you still search one give me a PM and ill give u an application or whatever you need

If the scripter is lazy you can see that in his work cuz if he's all the time online but he can't give some work you just kick that asshole :p

Back