• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

YurOTS (TFS 1.2) MySQL 🎇 Happy New Year

Raggy Danny

Reaction score
Nostalgia... I'm gonna back to these days, where 11 yo me digged into XML yurots 0.94d version :D. Thanks

@Discovery Got fast question, this distro has any clone/critical issues/bugs?

@Edit2

Got client issue, I cannot change IP in one provided inside datapack, and also clear 7.72 not working as well :(

Last edited:

Raggy Danny

Reaction score
FFS nice distro... Included client with compiled dir inside binary, standard 7,72 client does not work, changing RSA keys only do shit. Running CIP files was much easier than running that shit

rlx

Solutions
Reaction score
FFS nice distro... Included client with compiled dir inside binary, standard 7,72 client does not work, changing RSA keys only do shit. Running CIP files was much easier than running that shit
Maybe just download a tfs 1.2/1.3 or 1.5 downgraded distro and just convert map in rme to the version you want ;)

Raggy Danny

Reaction score
Maybe just download a tfs 1.2/1.3 or 1.5 downgraded distro and just convert map in rme to the version you want ;)
Not bad idea, but still I want to know what I do wrong. Probably there is some issue with RSA keys. My VM machine is nicely pinged, from main OS, when I change ip in ip changer, on clean 7.72 client, there's Disconnected from the server message in instant.

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Not bad idea, but still I want to know what I do wrong. Probably there is some issue with RSA keys. My VM machine is nicely pinged, from main OS, when I change ip in ip changer, on clean 7.72 client, there's Disconnected from the server message in instant.
Ip changer usually change RSA to the common "OT RSA" or whatever you wanna call it.

OP
OP
Discovery

Discovery

Developing myself
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry pal, I was retired from here. @Raggy Danny

So, that's the easy part. Just generate another RSA, put that inside the client, and change the Client Version too.
ps: I laugh hard about your comment hahahaha

zabaa11

Reaction score
Hey guys, can you provide me any link to the tutoral how to launch this server from 0? Also I'd like to ask if this client attached to the server is OTclient and if it's configured to use it without any ip changers etc? Can you tell me the basics? I am new in this topic and want to learn to maybe launch such f2p server for the community. Thanks

kanto134

Reaction score
GitHub
Kanto134
Hello,
Thank You for such amazing thing as YurOTS on SQL.
I am follwing every step in Your tutorial however there are problems and errors.

Thank You!

slayzer

Klaffen
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
Thank You for such amazing thing as YurOTS on SQL.
I am follwing every step in Your tutorial however there are problems and errors.

Thank You!
Its impossible to help you without knowing what problems and errors you have

kanto134

Reaction score
GitHub
Kanto134
Last edited: