• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Yzeria Searching Mapper

Nux

Yzeria Custom War
Reaction score
Well here I am searching for a mapper. let me tell you a little bit about my Server that im trying to make, yeah so things gets intressting? o.)? . well its so im making a PvP EnF Map with lots of fun and lots of custom stuff, one of the custom stuff we have is on the first pic you see under this text.. the exp rate will be low like 5~7?
and ofc we are trying to make so when people die thay lose "orbs" that can be used to lots of things for example to gain new eq , new spells , and maby somthing els?~.. well about some quests, there will be hard quests and easy quests we will ofc have poi etc that rl tibia map have? well he havent decided if that is a good thing,

Well ofc you want to see some screenshots right?, well here is some ss from a part of the map,

Well this pic shows you how to enter somthing secret that i gavent complite, well to enter that place you need to play on a flute :) nice huh? Well im sure that im the only one who got that script in a server well i think it would be a great one, well ofc I have a next great idea that will be done soon, well there will be npc´s that helps you with hidden quests and i mean really hidden, and when you talk to the npc he / she will give you a map, and when you dubble click on the map it says north / east / south etc.. well it shows you the way to the map , like a compas :)~~

namnlsl.jpg

Well the mapper we are searching for is ofc someone good with lots of ideas that we can use, You should have experiance of mapping, you DO like to map,

Well if you do like to join us,fill out this application and post it well you can also messenge me private with this
application

Name:
Email:
Example:
Why should we let you in?:

PS ~ More Pics Are Coming!

Back