• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Zerstora needs a scripter!

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Details:

Zerstora is in need of a good scripter, one who has experience with Xml, Lua and any others. If you would like to apply please fill out the form.

You will be rewarded, not sure how but i'm sure that is something we can discuss.

Application: ( * must be filled in )

*Name:
*Previous Experience:

Additional Information:

Name: Ben Dol

Why should we hire you?
Because I'm hella 1337 coding hax mens.

Previous Experience:
Coded with Lua heaps and other languages. I know heaps about TFS functions due to the fact that I spent the last year scripting for my real map project, I can contribute a lot to the server.

Additional Information:
:E durp durp durp pick me....durp

You help me with things Ben, but you're busy atm so i will wait until you've finished with you "assignments" and stuff

Just message me on msn. I don't think I can be full time, but I can assist with most things.

No reward requested.

Regards,
JDB.

Name: nathan
Why hire me?
Hate this question... but i have been scriting for 4 years now, no almost everyhting.
experiance:
scripted collapser big server check it out collapserserver.net
Additional info:
Nothing

want to contact me just add my msn.
[email protected]

Name: nathan
Why hire me?
Hate this question... but i have been scriting for 4 years now, no almost everyhting.
experiance:
scripted collapser big server check it out collapserserver.net
Additional info:
Nothing

want to contact me just add my msn.
[email protected]

Yeah, i've played collapser. And mapped for it, but the fact that you cant even spell Scripter/know/everything makes me lol

Back