• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zezenia - another 2D game, very similar to Tibia.

Good idea =)?

Omg, he mean should be "OZS" - Open Zezenia Server

You have to know packet addresses (network messages), and i think you can re-write OpenTibia code to work with Zezenia, but it's a lot of code to re-write. Then you have to write an IP Changer to this client, it's not hard ;p

I find the gameplay more boring than tibia.
I mean ALL monsters is doing just melee damage or shooting from range (not sure about dragon), In tibia many creatures are having different spells and so on.

It's not that hard either imo, it's just to skill in the begining on monsters 15/15 should be enough and by then you will be level 7 or something, then you can just pg orcs and levels will be easy to get also you will gain alot of money on orcs.
Once you gets your offensive spell if you're warrior or archer then levels will get really fast.

Back
Top Bottom