• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ziomek's team 8.0 map

Darko1

Reaction score
I remember that I used to play on 8.0 polish servers in which a slightly similar (to the map below) map occurred. I remember that on the login screen (where you're picking a character to log in), there was a text in parentheses, right after character's name which said - "Ziomek's team map". It also has this kinda looking temple with red carpet and a layout of houses near the temple. The Temple has a couple of floors and each floor has 3 quests (higher the floor, higher the level, 1st floor - 50lvl, 2nd - 100lvl, 3rd -150lvl), I remember that on the 3rd floor there was this gate of expertise for 150lvl and the reward was reaper's axe. I also remember that there were 3 cities on this map - the main one, the desert one (there was a gate of expertise for 300 lvl and the monster which looked like necromancer called "King of Darkness" - which summons juggernauts) and lastly the "bone one" where the walls in houses were made of bones. Do you guys have any information about this map or know someone who has any idea what happened to it? Cheers :)

1660655659816.png

Last edited:
Back