• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC bug guild player invite

swistak92

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello again!

I have a bug on my sever where I cannot invite players to guilds from the znote aac website. I am running otservbr-global. When i try to invite a player this error comes up on the website:
1628977224321.png
After I changed the default value of date to 0 in the database, i am able to invite players to the guild but I then cannot join. and get this error.
1628977439585.png

Is this something to do with the date field in the database? I also found this lines of code in the guilds.php
PHP:
if ( $ join_account ! == $ session_user_id ) {
 echo  '<font color = "red" size = "4"> Join guild request sent from wrong account. </font>' ;
 include  'layout / overall / footer.php' ;
 exit ();
 }

It looks right to me, so I am wondering why its showing that its wrong account.

Hello, good morning.

Tested it, didnt worked, TFS 1.4, any idea or maybe i pasted the code wrong D:

Thanks for the help btw

TFS 1.4 doesn't have a date column in the guild_invites table, so I think you are not using clean TFS 1.4, or you have done a database modification after installing the tables that has modified your database compatibility. It is unfortunately quite common that other distros or AACs bloat up the original tables. Znote AAC keep them untouched and utilize separate tables when necessary.

TFS 1.4 doesn't have a date column in the guild_invites table, so I think you are not using clean TFS 1.4, or you have done a database modification after installing the tables that has modified your database compatibility. It is unfortunately quite common that other distros or AACs bloat up the original tables. Znote AAC keep them untouched and utilize separate tables when necessary.
Hi again, did a fresh installation again, noticed i was using znote installation 1.6, with a TFS 1.4. Thats why it was not working.

Re-installed 2.0 alpha and everything seems to work fine.

Back