• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote Acc] Simple wiki page

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hello,
I recently wrote this simple wiki page for our server which is currently under development and currently on hold for a pause for a period of time.
So, I am releasing one of my custom pages I've written myself. For an layout with the dimensions of Old school layout, this will work out of the box.

Why?
I wrote this to make the use of custom content to be displayed with a simple view for a quick and smooth user experience.

Layout
For any other layout, it might need some adjustments of your own likings since it might be stretched or otherwise.

Credits or Bandits
If you do use this, I'd appreciate credits, if you're a man or a woman by honor. If not, doesn't really matter. Can't sue you anyways wink
Feedback is always welcome in the comments, or suggestions for updates if any will to come.

1707775599110.png1707776083016.png1707775991772.png

Version 1.0:
  • 1) Created wiki page
  • 2) Added back to previous visited page button
  • 3) Added an alright search engine where the user can search for even a simple letter and get all results existing.
  • 4) Added simplified adding method using config, less hard coded
  • 5) Added separation between Quest Threads and Item Threads

Attachments

I see you've improved a lot (design-wise) since I last talked to you.

A piece of advice though, the search bar and button do not fit the styling at all, its better to match the color scheme.

Other than that, good job overall!

I see you've improved a lot (design-wise) since I last talked to you.

A piece of advice though, the search bar and button do not fit the styling at all, its better to match the color scheme.

Other than that, good job overall!
Thank you for the kind words, I'll take the feedback into consideration for future works.

Back