• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Znote Fatal error Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception

Icaraii

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm trying to open a local server (Hellgrave Custom RPG Server 12.72 (https://otland.net/threads/hellgrave-custom-rpg-server-12-72.280918/)) but I'm messing something up when configing Znote, this erro keep appearing when I open the site:

Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Unknown column 'online' in 'where clause' in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php:53 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php(53): mysqli_query(Object(mysqli), 'SELECT COUNT(`i...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\users.php(1454): mysql_select_single('SELECT COUNT(`i...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\layout\overall\header.php(121): user_count_online() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\home.php(2): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php on line 53

I tried to put the files here, but I don't know if they will load.

Can somebody help me with that?

Back