• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC znote most powerful guilds

Lurk

Reaction score
I'm using [Znote AAC] Most powerful guilds (TFS 0.3/4 and 1.0) (https://otland.net/threads/znote-aac-most-powerful-guilds-tfs-0-3-4-and-1-0.209045/) (no table design) and tfs 0.4

the select query is
SQL:
SELECT `g`.`id` AS `id`, `g`.`name` AS `name`, COUNT(`g`.`name`) as `frags` FROM `killers` k LEFT JOIN `player_killers` pk ON `k`.`id` = `pk`.`kill_id` LEFT JOIN `players` p ON `pk`.`player_id` = `p`.`id` LEFT JOIN `guild_ranks` gr ON `p`.`rank_id` = `gr`.`id` LEFT JOIN `guilds` g ON `gr`.`guild_id` = `g`.`id` WHERE `k`.`unjustified` = 1 AND `k`.`final_hit` = 1 GROUP BY `name` ORDER BY `frags` DESC, `name` ASC LIMIT 0, 3;
but this frags go away when players use an item that removes frags, for that and also frags look I created a new field frags_all on players
I've been trying without success to get frags_all from players instead of killers and player_killers
can anyone help me wit hthis query?

I got to this query
SQL:
SELECT `g`.`id` AS `id`, `g`.`name` AS `name`, COUNT(`g`.`name`) as `frags` FROM  `players` p LEFT JOIN `guild_ranks` gr ON `p`.`rank_id` = `gr`.`id` LEFT JOIN `guilds` g ON `gr`.`guild_id` = `g`.`id` WHERE `p`.`frags_all` > 1 GROUP BY `name` ORDER BY `frags` DESC, `name` ASC LIMIT 0, 3;
but it always returns that the guilds have 1 kill no matter how many they have because this query is just showing guilds that have at least 2 kills. Can anyone help??

I got to this query
SQL:
SELECT `g`.`id` AS `id`, `g`.`name` AS `name`, COUNT(`g`.`name`) as `frags` FROM  `players` p LEFT JOIN `guild_ranks` gr ON `p`.`rank_id` = `gr`.`id` LEFT JOIN `guilds` g ON `gr`.`guild_id` = `g`.`id` WHERE `p`.`frags_all` > 1 GROUP BY `name` ORDER BY `frags` DESC, `name` ASC LIMIT 0, 3;
but it always returns that the guilds have 1 kill no matter how many they have because this query is just showing guilds that have at least 2 kills. Can anyone help??

Hello friend, I may be mistaken, but in this section of the query : WHERE p.frags_all > 1
it validates if you have more than 1 kill, not just 1.

Try to put like WHERE p.frags_all > 0 and test again!

Try this query on your phpmyadmin:

SQL:
SELECT `g`.`id` AS `id`,
       `g`.`name` AS `name`,
 COUNT(`p`.`frags_all`) as `frags`

FROM  `players` p LEFT JOIN `guild_ranks` gr ON `p`.`rank_id` = `gr`.`id` LEFT JOIN `guilds` g ON `gr`.`guild_id` = `g`.`id`
WHERE `p`.`frags_all` > 0
GROUP BY `name` ORDER BY `frags` DESC, `name` ASC LIMIT 0, 3;

yep, still shows only 1 frag even tho players have like 8 each

since you said this solved for you, can you share the query you're using with me?

Last edited:
What happens when you remove the WHERE p.frags_all> 0 ?
the impression I have is that the tables are not well tied.

when I remove the where is shows this
1597770455461.png
I think that it is showing the ammount of member of that guild instead of the frags? dunno

the query is clearly missing something tho

this query is just showing the number of players in each guild that have more than 1 frag, can anyone help?
SQL:
same for this one
SQL:
SELECT `g`.`id` AS `id`,
       `g`.`name` AS `name`,
 COUNT(`p`.`frags_all`) as `frags`

FROM  `players` p LEFT JOIN `guild_ranks` gr ON `p`.`rank_id` = `gr`.`id` LEFT JOIN `guilds` g ON `gr`.`guild_id` = `g`.`id`
WHERE `p`.`frags_all` > 0
GROUP BY `name` ORDER BY `frags` DESC, `name` ASC LIMIT 0, 3;

Back